SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP, Sunday School and Sunday evening service are suspended until further notice. The Sunday morning worship service will not be open to the public but it will continue to be live-streamed. Please visit the PFMC Facebook page and join us live at 10:30. During the worship service feel free to submit your questions and prayer requests. At the end of the service we will take time to answer those questions and pray for requests.
THANK YOU, VETERANS – We appreciate the love, labor and sacrifice you have put forth to preserve our freedoms.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRADUATES
CAMP COUNSELORS are needed for Young Teen Camp, June 15-20 and Junior Camp June 22-27 at Sky Lodge.
MY HEARING LOOP, new technology for people with hearing issues, has just recently been installed in the church upper level. Watch for more information in the weeks ahead.
UPDATE FROM SKY LODGE CAMP
- Our staff are still planning and preparing as if summer camps are going to happen. We have a great, creative, energetic team that can’t wait to serve you!
- We are abiding by Wisconsin Governor Evers “Safer At Home” shutdown policy. We have not had groups in camp since early March.
- The Governor Evers “Badger Bounce Back” plan will be implemented in three phases. It’s very hard to say when the decision about summer camps will be made, who will make it, or what it will look like. The situation and rules change almost daily. We continue to monitor things closely, paying attention to the directives from Governor Evers Office.
- Our RV park is now open for those who have a seasonal site. There are comprehensive guidelines on usage of the RV park such as the gym, Hitchin Post, the C/R bathrooms and showers, playground, carpet ball and GaGa Ball cannot be used! Beginning May 18 we can offer campsite use to others in addition to those who have a seasonal site.
- Registrations for our summer sessions are about half of normal. We understand the uncertainty. In the case we are unable to have summer camp sessions, we will offer families three choices: 1) a partial/full refund; or, 2) transferring fees to a different camp season; or, 3) turning their registration into a donation.
- We are making plans for every situation, and of course we are praying for a full summer schedule. Stay well and safe. Please keep camp in your prayers.
GIVING: Here is how you can give to the church while everything is closed to public gatherings…
1. Mail a personal check2.
2. An Electronic Fund Transfer with your local bank. EFT’s can be set up on line and your tithe can be paid like a water bill.
ADULT BIBLE STUDY – This Wednesday at 6:30 pm we will gather for a Bible study on line. We will continue our study from the book of Job. Go to the Platteville Free Methodist Church Facebook page.
JUNIOR AND YOUR TEEN CAMP preregistration of $40 has been extended. It should be sent directly to Sky Lodge by May 1st if you want a free t-shirt.
NEEDED ITEMS for Sky Lodge Christian Camp – Shark vacuum cleaners, Christmas lights and push lawn mowers, carpet cleaner machine.
- No bulletins found